I have always loved reading since I can remember! In fact, since I grew up in a neighborhood with lots of kids that always came by my house to play, in order to stay in and read, my parents would tell my friends that I had been punished!
I taught elementary school for 14 years and have spent the last 10 years working with my husband. Now that I have more personal free time I am able to read more throughout the year and not just in the summertime.
I have a Kindle, a Nook and an Ipad2 that I use to read books as well. Although I have these electronic readers, I still like my books better!
Download and print this cute bookmark. Click on the image and save it on your computer, when you print it, make sure you don't print it to fit the page so it will print in real size (2" by 7") Enjoy!
Happy (almost) 1st birthday, How to Eat a Cupcake! Thank you all for making my first year as a published novelist so incredibly special. Let’s celebrate with a giveaway! The winner will receive a lovely gift bag including:
• A signed/personalized copy of How to Eat a Cupcake • A signed/personalized uncorrected galley of All the Summer Girls (Eeeek! You’ll be among the very first to read my new book coming May 21!) • The “Flowers in Bloom” cupcake decorating set including 24 cupcake wrappers and 24 bright and beautiful flower cupcake toppers. Just in time for your Spring cupcake baking! ☺ Contest runs through 3/13/13. I’ll select a winner using random.org. Winner must have a US mailing address. Enter via the below methods up to TWO TIMES EACH:
1. What is your favorite cupcake flavor? Let me know in the comment section below!
2. Share this giveaway post with your Facebook friends and let me know you’ve done so.
3. Share giveaway info on your blog/website and let me know you’ve done so.
4. Tweet the following: I want to #win a signed ARC of ALL THE SUMMER GIRLS by @megdonohue! #giveaway on.fb.me/SKisIJ